Thursday, January 5, 2012

Home Decor Inspiration

{via Pinterest}

I'm currently in the process of repainting my bedroom (such a pain-- but so worth it). I've decided to stick to a very neutral palette. Crisp white and rich taupe. I want my room to embody simplicity and elegance, but also have a sweet pop of color here and there. Here are some photos I've stored on my computer as inspiration to what my room will eventually become! I want white bedding (specifically Urban Outfitter's Waterfall Ruffle Duvet Cover found here), taupe walls, a cute victorian-styled corner chair, and a few colored accent pieces, though I haven't decided exactly what yet...

Enjoy the lovely pictures!

{via Pinterest}
{via Pinterest}
{via Pinterest}

{via Cheyenne Meets Chanel}
{via Pinterest}
{via Pinterest}


{via Pinterest}
{via Pinterest}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...