Saturday, July 2, 2011

Açaí Mornings


As most know, the açaí berry possesses many great qualities such as having lots of powerful antioxidants. The açaí berry has become very popular in promoting a healthier lifestyle and I recommend everyone to bring this superfood into their life!

This summer has been full of sleeping-in/lazy mornings so I decided that I needed to create a new morning ritual to give me a boost and get my day started. Recently I've been waking up with a feeling of excitement to go and create a new smoothie blend, and I think I have finally got it right!

My Recipe for about 2 servings:
  • 1/2 cup of Açaí Berry Juice
    -I use Açaí+10 Berry Superblend by Bom Dia. It's a powerful blend of açaí plus all sorts of superfruits from around the world like goji, pomegranates, noni, mangosteen, yumberries, seabuckthorn, bilberries, blueberries, black currants, and raspberries.



  • 1/2 cup of Almond Milk
  •  1 cup ice
  • 2 bananas
  • 5 strawberries
  • 1 tbsp honey 
Garnish your cup with a slice of pineapple and ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...