Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Arrivals


I've finally received my Lime Crime lipsticks in the mail and could not be happier! In these pictures, I'm wearing COSMOPOP which is my new favorite orange lipstick. In the mail I also received my new Disco Glam sunnies from Free People that I adore so much. I normally don't like to purchase sunglasses online, but I've been looking for a big cat eye pair for so long, especially in tortoise and I could not pass these ones up!

Last night, my mom and I spent a (much needed) mother daughter evening shopping at the outdoor Spectrum in Irvine where I got this spectacular denim jacket from one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie! I thought it was just so unique and I loved the cool collar and drawstring. Best part... it was the last one...and an x-small...and was only $9.95... such a steal!! My mom got some super cute boho-indie slouchy sweaters that she's going to look so great in. It was getting chilly that night so right after we made our purchases, we asked the cashier to cut off the tags so we could wear our jackets out the store!

These orange sandals were also one of my purchases from last night. They stood out so obvious in the store that I had to have them. They feel like summer and match my neon toes so well! :)

If you're getting ready to do some summer shopping, make sure to hit Nordstrom- their Anniversary Sale is going on right now with some great deals!



LIMECRIME LIPSTICK
FREE PEOPLE SUNGLASSES
ANTHROPOLOGIE DENIM JACKET
THRIFTED MAXI DRESS
ANN TAYLOR SANDALS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...