Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Birthday Wish List

{via Pinterest}

With my birthday in about 2 and a half weeks, I thought it would be time to let the whole world know what I want for my 19th birthday! Ok, well let's be real here... most of these things are items that are meant to be put on a Wish list (a.k.a. things I don't need) and will probably stay there. I'm not expecting any of these things whatsoever, but a girl can dream, right? :)

By the way, doesn't that cake look scrumptious? Learning how to bake rainbow cake is on my to-do list!
Here we go!

1. A large gold statement watch

2. Urban Ears headphones in pink of course!

3. Jeffrey Campbell Litas! Any color, any pattern, just get them in my closet!

4. On that note, let's add... Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Platforms to this list!

5. A Snagit life-time membership

6. A vintage-inspired apron from Anthropologie (that will make me want to cook!)
I haven't found the perfect one yet, but I love these!

7. ANYTHING from the House/Home section in Anthropologie to decorate my apartment!

8. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

9. The entire Essie nail polish collection

10. New makeup products! Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo in Teddy Bear and Heaven and Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance 


I can sit here and think of things I don't need all day, so that will be it for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...