Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Guess Where We Went...


Summertime means many many trips to the beach with Ty. A beach trip is not complete without a pit stop at Sprinkles Cupcakes! This place is my absolute favorite dessert place, though most of the time Ty and I will substitute dinner with cupcakes instead. :)
I was honestly never a cupcake fan until Sprinkles! If you have yet to try them, you are missing out on one of the world's most delectable treats. My pick is always red velvet and Ty likes the cinnamon sugar cupcakes. They only bake certain flavors on certain days, but there are so many yummy choices to pick from! There's even gluten-free and vegan red velvet cupcakes for the health conscious and the animal-lover (like my bff Kirra). What's your Sprinkles flavor?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...