Saturday, June 25, 2011

Styling Days


This is a sneak peek of what I've been up to the past few days! ^ 
This week has been absolutely crazy! I went down to San Diego on Wednesday morning to pull clothes for our back-to-school shoot for the August issue. I spent all night sorting out the clothes and putting looks together, which was loads of fun. :) The shoot was the next morning and it went by so smoothly! It was such a pleasure working with our gorgeous model, Kiersten Brada, and it was so exciting for me to finally get to style a shoot on my own! Can't wait to share the pictures! ;) And don't forget to look out for the new upcoming July issue!

Here are some amazing shots of our talented model taken by Creative Smiles! We were so lucky to have Kiersten, she was such a sweetheart and so easy to work with. ♥
Photo by: Creative Smiles Photography








I fell in love with these crochet TOMS from Sun Diego!
 
Free People Dress
Aldo Handbag
Steve Madden Platforms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...